Makes 16 squares
- 100g unsalted butter
- 200g milk chocolate
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 225g digestive biscuits, roughly crushed
- 225g chocolate honeycomb balls, roughly chopped with sharp knife
For the decoration
- 50g milk chocolate, melted
- 100g chocolate honeycomb balls, roughly chopped with sharp knife
- 50g digestive biscuits, roughly chopped
- 50g white chocolate, melted
Line a square 20cm square tin with greaseproof paper. Melt together the butter, chocolate and syrup then add the crushed biscuits and the chocolate honeycomb balls. Mix together quickly then pour into the lined square tin and chill until set.
To decorate, spread a layer of melted chocolate over the top of the surface of the chilled fridge cake to act as a glue. Scatter over the honeycomb balls (Maltesers) and biscuits then using a teaspoon or paper cone made from greaseproof paper, drizzle alternate lines of white and milk chocolate. Allow to set then cut into squares and serve.